As low as $0.99 per round!
This Copper round provides one of the most recognizable and beloved designs in all of American coinage with the added collectible appeal of Copper while paying tribute to James Earle Fraser’s design for the 1913 Buffalo Nickel.
- Contains 1 AVDP oz of .999 fine Copper.
- Multiples of 20 rounds are packaged in sealed tubes. Multiples of 500 are packaged in boxes. All other rounds come in protective plastic flips.
- The design of these rounds is based on the original coin issued by the U.S. Mint. These rounds carry no actual face value.
- Obverse: A rendition of James Earle Fraser’s acclaimed 1913 Buffalo Nickel design of an American Indian in profile.
- Reverse: Intricate shield design consisting of the eagle’s wings behind an American shield. An American flag is featured above the wings and shield, surrounded by ring of rope and the Copper weight and purity.
Protect and display your Copper round in style by adding an attractive presentation box recommended for this round.
These popular 1 AVDP oz Copper Indian Head Rounds feature Native American icons that are rich, proud and embedded in American history. Add one to your cart today!