As low as $0.99 per round!
This Copper round offers collectible Copper appeal to one of the most recognizable and beloved designs in all of American coinage, featuring a beautiful rendition of James Earle Fraser's 1913 Buffalo Nickel design.
- Contains 1 AVDP oz of .999 fine Copper.
- Multiples of 20 rounds are packaged in sealed tubes. Multiples of 500 are packaged in boxes. All other rounds come in protective plastic flips.
- The design of these rounds is based on the original coin issued by the U.S. Mint. These rounds carry no actual face value.
- Obverse: A rendition of James Earle Fraser’s acclaimed 1913 Buffalo Nickel design of an American Buffalo at profile.
- Reverse: Intricate shield design consisting of the eagle’s wings behind an American shield. An American flag is featured above the wings and shield, surrounded by ring of rope and the Copper weight and purity.
Protect and display your Copper round in style by adding an attractive presentation box recommended for this round.
These popular 1 AVDP oz Copper Buffalo Nickel Rounds feature Native American icons that are rich, proud and embedded in American history. Add one to your cart today!