As low as $0.99 per round!
The Canadian Maple Leaf is one of the most recognizable designs used on coinage around the world. This highly collectible 1 AVDP oz Copper round pays tribute to this classic design, used by the Royal Canadian Mint since 1988.
- Contains 1 AVDP oz of .999 fine Copper.
- Multiples of 20 rounds are packaged in sealed tubes. Multiples of 500 are packaged in boxes. All other rounds come in protective plastic flips.
- The design of these rounds is based on the original coin issued by the U.S. Mint. These rounds carry no actual face value.
- Obverse: A rendition of the iconic Canadian Gold and Silver Maple Leaf coin.
- Reverse: Intricate shield design consisting of the eagle’s wings behind an American shield. An American flag is featured above the wings and shield, surrounded by a ring of rope and the Copper weight and purity.
Protect and display your Copper round in style by adding an attractive presentation box recommended for this round.
These popular 1 AVDP oz Copper Maple Leaf Rounds feature icons that are rich, proud and embedded in history. Add one to your cart today!