As low as $0.99 per round!
The Morgan Dollar design, originally minted from 1878 to 1904 and again in 1921, is one of the most popular and beloved designs of all American coinage and is now on an even more collectible 1 AVDP oz Copper round.
- Contains 1 AVDP oz of .999 fine Copper.
- Multiples of 20 rounds are packaged in sealed tubes. Multiples of 500 are packaged in boxes. All other rounds come in protective plastic flips.
- The design of these rounds is based on the original coin issued by the U.S. Mint. These rounds carry no actual face value.
- Obverse: A rendition of the iconic Morgan Silver Dollar minted in the late 1800s and early 1900s.
- Reverse: Intricate shield design consisting of the eagle’s wings behind an American shield. An American flag is featured above the wings and shield, surrounded a by ring of rope and the Copper weight and purity.
Protect and display your Copper round in style by adding an attractive presentation box recommended for this round.
The Morgan Dollar design features classic American imagery that adds beauty to any collection. Add one to your cart today!