The 1909/8 is the only Saint-Gaudens overdate in the entire series! These beautiful coins were minted during what is defined as the 'Renaissance of American Coinage'.
- Contains .9675 oz actual Gold weight.
- NGC encapsulation authenticates and protects the AU-58 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Shows Lady Liberty striding in front of the sun's rays with a fiery torch in her right hand and an olive branch in her left.
- Reverse: Features a majestic bald eagle in flight with "United States of America" and "Twenty Dollars" above and "In God We Trust" below.
- Designed by Augustus Saint-Gaudens and minted from 1907-1933.
- U.S. Mint issue from the following mint: Philadelphia.
Protect your investment by adding a beautiful presentation box to your order.
NGC has guaranteed the AU-58 condition of this coin, adding collectibility to the beloved design. Enhance your collection by adding this $20 Saint-Gaudens Gold Double Eagle to your cart today!