Any quantity only $6.99 per round!
The Walking Liberty design, originally minted on 90% Silver half dollars from 1916 to 1947, is one of the most beloved designs ever to be used on classic American coinage. This popular design is now available in a more collectible 5 AVDP oz Copper round.
- Contains 5 AVDP oz of .999 fine Copper.
- Multiples of 20 rounds are packaged in sealed tubes. Multiples of 100 are packaged in boxes. All other rounds come in protective plastic flips.
- The design of these rounds is based on the original coin issued by the U.S. Mint. These rounds carry no actual face value.
- Obverse: A rendition of the iconic Walking Liberty Half Dollar from the mid 1900s.
- Reverse: Intricate shield design consisting of the eagle’s wings behind an American shield. An American flag is featured above the wings and shield, surrounded by a ring of rope and the Copper weight and purity.
Help protect your Copper rounds from toning by adding a pair of cotton gloves to your order.
The Walking Liberty design was so loved that it was recreated on the Silver American Eagles starting in 1986. Add these Copper Walking Liberty rounds to your cart today!