Military Payment Certificate Series 641. These $10 denomination certificates were the first series used in Vietnam from August 31, 1965, until they were withdrawn on October 21, 1968.
- Highest denomination issued in this series.
- Each note comes housed in an archival quality currency sleeve.
- This series of MPC's were used from 1965 through 1968.
- Extra Fine condition - may contain small defects such as staple holes.
- These Ten Dollar certificates depict the portrait of a woman facing right with a back vignette depicting the head of the Statue of Liberty.
The Series 641 Military Payment Certificates were printed by the Bureau of Engraving and Printing, Washington, D.C. Add one of these great conversation pieces to your cart today!