Only $12.49 per item!
The Mercury, or Winged Liberty, design was featured on 90% Silver dimes from 1916 to 1945, and is now reimagined on these 1/2 AVDP oz Copper rounds. This collectible design comes in a tube of 20 rounds, providing more Copper with just one purchase.
- Contains 1/2 AVDP oz of .999 fine Copper.
- This is a plastic tube of 20 Copper rounds. Multiple orders will come in multiples of 20 rounds. Multiples of 500 rounds are packaged in boxes.
- The design of these rounds is based on the original coin issued by the U.S. Mint. These rounds carry no actual face value.
- Obverse: A rendition of the iconic Mercury Dime minted in the early and mid 1900s.
- Reverse: Portrays the Great Seal of the United States portraying an American bald eagle, symbolizing strength tempered with wisdom, surrounded by "1/2 ounce .999" and "Fine Copper."
Help protect your Copper rounds from toning by adding a pair of cotton gloves to your order.
These collectible 1/2 AVDP oz Copper Mercury Dime Rounds feature classic American icons. Add this tube of Copper rounds to your cart today!