The 2011 Gold Noble was struck in high quality .9999 fine Gold specifically to commemorate the original Gold Noble, and proudly depicts the rich Viking heritage of the Isle of Man.
- Contains 1/2 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Mintage of only 1,000 coins.
- NGC encapsulation protects and ensures the PF-69 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Queen Elizabeth II is depicted on the obverse, along with the year of issue.
- Reverse: A Viking ship along with the weight and face value, one-half noble.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Isle of Man.
Protect your Gold coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This Gold noble coin beautifully depicts the history of the Isle of Man. Add this certified Gold Noble to your cart today!