Celebrate the 50th anniversary of the Royal Australian Mint with this unique 2-coin set!
- Contains a genuine round fifty cent coin from 1966 as well as the proof version in Copper Nickel.
- Each set comes in a box with an 18-page booklet.
- Obverse: Commonwealth Coat of Arms.
- Reverse: Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination & Arnold Machin likeness of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Capture the history and significance of the Royal Australian Mint with this release. Add this 2015 anniversary set to your cart today!