Each of these stunning 5 oz Silver rounds features a rendition of Adolph A. Weinman's design for the half dollar coin issued by the United States Mint from 1916 to 1947. This round provides this classic, beloved image in high quality .999 fine Silver.
- Contains 5 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in mint tubes. All other coins will be in protective plastic capsules.
- The design of these rounds is based on the original coin issued by the U.S. Mint. These rounds carry no actual face value.
- Obverse: Features a full-length figure of Liberty carrying branches of laurel and oak, symbolic of civil and military glory.
- Reverse: Depicts an eagle perched high upon a mountain, wings outstretched, carrying the "E Pluribus Unum" banner in his beak.
- Produced by the Golden State Mint.
Protect your Silver rounds from blemishes by adding cotton gloves to your order.
This 5 oz Silver Walking Liberty replica round provides you the opportunity to own a well-known design in the form of a beautiful and unique round. Add this item to your cart today!