In 1984, the Pobjoy Mint released the first Gold Angel coin, depicting a classical image of Saint Michael with heavily feathered wings astride the fiery dragon. This first release had a low mintage, adding collectibility to the iconic design.
- Contains 1/10 oz of Gold.
- Mintage of only 20,000 coins.
- Obverse: Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year of issue.
- Reverse: A beautiful rendition of St. Michael the Archangel slaying a dragon along with the coin's fineness, denomination and weight.
- Produced by Pobjoy Mint in England.
- 1/10 Angel face value backed by Isle of Man government.
This gorgeous Gold Angel would make a fantastic addition to any collection due to its numismatic appeal. Add this beautiful Gold coin to your cart today!