This Superb Gem proof has frosty white fields with accents of magenta, sun-yellow, lime-green, and orange. Eye appeal is outstanding as expected on a PR-68 and no distracting marks are present. Premium Quality!
- NGC encapsulation offers protection and guarantees the condition of the coin.
- Designed by Adolph Weinman.
- Obverse: Depicts a young Liberty with a winged Phrygian cap reminiscent of the Roman god Mercury.
- Reverse: Features an olive branch and a fasces (a bound bundle of wood including an axe with blade emerging).
- Mintage of 22,329 pieces.
- Population 141/1.
This coin would be a great addition to any collection. Add this PF-68 1942 Mercury Dime to your cart today!