This set of three 5-dollar .9999 fine silver coins features the youngest member of Canada's famed "Group of Seven", Franklin Carmichael. Part of a series from the RCM that showcases historic artists, this set provides the opportunity to own art history.
- Contains 3 different 3/4 oz coins of .9999 fine Silver.
- Coins come in a pristine mint-issued box and each coin is encapsulated.
- This set has a very low mintage of 7,000.
- Obverse: The effigy of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Details from one of three famous works of this artist, depicting in one a lone pine tree, in another a breathtaking vista and a lake, and in the last a mountain landscape.
These sets have exquisite detailing of the pieces that helped cement Franklin Carmichael's legacy as one of the Group of Seven. This set serves as a great addition to any art or Canadian collection, so be sure to claim your piece today!