Canada is home to a rich biodiversity, with different ecosystems that support a vast number of animal species. The Royal Canadian Mint's series of small pure Gold coins proudly showcases the smallest member of the rabbit family, the pika.
- Contains 1/2 gram of .9999 fine Gold in a Proof finish.
- Individually housed in a mint box and encapsulated.
- Obverse: Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the 25-cent (CAD) and the year 2015.
- Reverse: The image captures the mammal's soft features and expression in exquisite detail. Inquisitively peering up to the right, the pika is posed with its front paws leaning against a loose pile of rocks that line the slopes of the Canadian Rockies.
- With a limited mintage set to 10,000 coins worldwide, this coin is a wonderful and affordable way to start a Gold collection and is a thoughtful gift for animal lovers.
This coin will make a great addition to any collection. Add this 1/2 gram Gold Rock Rabbit Proof coin to your cart today!