The fifth release in the Royal Canadian Mint's ground-breaking $100 for $100 series features the stoic Canadian horse. Robust, resilient and good natured, the "little iron horse" as known in its native Quebec, survived near extinction.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Housed in a mint-issued box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Low mintage of just 45,000 coins.
- Obverse: Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: A galloping horse traversing a grassy meadow in front of a rolling farmland.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
This series of coins from the Royal Canadian Mint has been very sought after, and this design is sure to continue the success that collectors have come to expect from the $100 for $100 series. Be sure to add this unique coin to your cart today!