As low as $0.89 per oz over spot!
These Silver rounds contain a full ounce of .999 fine Silver and are made entirely in America using COMEX registered Silver refined at Republic Metals Corp headquartered in Miami.
- Contains 1 oz of .999+ fine Silver.
- Round comes in protective plastic. Multiples of 20 will come in sealed plastic tubes.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- ISO-certified and COMEX Silver good delivery.
- Obverse: Stamped double circular border with the round's weight and purity. RMC mintmark featuring an iron rod above the "M" as it pours liquid metal into the burning furnace for purification.
- Reverse: RMC logo pattern.
Display your Silver Round in style by adding a beautiful presentation box to your order.
Silver rounds are one of the easiest and most popular ways to acquire Silver. Add this 1 oz RMC Silver round to your cart today.
Headquartered in Miami, Republic Metals Corporation was established in 1980 and has since grown to become one of the largest and most respected primary Precious Metals refineries in the world. Throughout its illustrious history, Republic Metals has displayed excellence in Precious Metals refining in a manner that is considered environmentally friendly, as demonstrated through its long-standing ISO14001 registration.
Republic Metals currently holds listings on the LBMA, COMEX, SGE, and SBMA with recognitions for responsible business practices from the Responsible Jewellery Council, Conflict Free Smelter Initiative, and Ethical Alliance. As an LBMA-designated “Responsible Gold Party,” all business conducted by Republic Metals is performed in accordance with its stringent Patriot Act compliance and supply chain policies. Buying Republic Metals products is buying American-made quality products.