This large 1 kilo Silver Maple Leaf Forever coin is a piece of beauty and elegance that will stand out in any collection.
- Contains 32.15 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- A small scratch is right above the green leaf.
- Coin comes in a wooden box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Very low mintage of only 600 coins.
- Obverse: Susanna Blunt’s design of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the $250 face value and the year 2014.
- Reverse: Canadian artist Pierre Leduc has created a beautiful design of two maple leaves, selectively enameled in red and green to reflect the ever-changing beauty of Canada’s national symbol through the seasons, with rays of sunshine in the background accented with matte and brilliant finishes.
Two colors of translucent enamel have been added by hand to bring out the added beauty of fluid, glassy color to this design. This is the mint’s third kilogram coin to be enhanced with this glass-like effect. Add this 2014 1 kilo Canadian Silver Maple Leaf Forever coin to your order today!