Captain's log, stardate 4536.6: The Perth Mint releases a 1 oz Silver coin in honor of Captain James Tiberius Kirk. This multi-coin series is inspired by "Star Trek" The Original Series.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes housed in a Star Trek inspired case and themed shipper with certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Depicts the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the monetary denomination and date of issue.
- Reverse: Portrays a color image of William Shatner as Captain James Tiberius Kirk against a representation of the U.S.S. Enterprise.
- Legal tender under the authority of the government of Tuvalu.
Star Trek is loved around the world and continues gaining new fans. Add this highly collectible 1 oz Silver Captain Kirk Coin to your cart today.
Gene Roddenberry's Star Trek debuted in 1966 and ran for three seasons. This science fiction series followed the 23rd century adventures of Captain James T. Kirk and the Constitution-class starship U.S.S. Enterprise NCC-1701, a powerful interstellar spacecraft dispatched by the Earth-based Starfleet Command to explore the galaxy.
Since its debut, Star Trek has developed into a cult phenomenon with a range of spinoff television series and a number of feature films released over the past five decades.