These coins were issued to honor the 34th President of the United States: Dwight D. Eisenhower. This issue is the last of the large sized Dollars issued for circulation. Encapsulation by PCGS protects the condition of the coin.
- Contains 0.3161 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the coin's PR-69 condition.
- Obverse: Features a profile of General/President Dwight David Eisenhower facing left with “Liberty” above his head. Underneath his chin is the motto “In God We Trust” with the date at the base of his profile.
- Reverse: Reflects the design of the Apollo XI’s insignia showing an eagle flying over the moon, surrounded by 13 small stars, "United States of America", "E Pluribus Unum" and the face value.
- Features the San Francisco Mint's “S” mintmark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your Ike Dollar in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Preserve a part of American history by starting your own collection of Ike Dollars. Add to your collection by including this certified 1974-S Eisenhower Silver Dollar in your cart today!