Nearly a perfect rainbow on the obverse: rims of Ruby-red to yellow and sea-green with varying shades of aqua and maroon towards the center. The reverse is more mottled and shows prominent areas of turquoise and russet with some hints of plum accents.
- NGC encapsulation offers protection and guarantees the condition of the coin.
- Designed by Charles Barber.
- Obverse: Features Lady Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap and laurel wreath.
- Reverse: Displays a wreath surrounding the denomination.
- Mintage of 3,520,000 coins.
- Population 87/164.
This coin will make an excellent addition to any collection. Add this 1911-S Barber Dime to your order today!