The Silver Libertad is Mexico's treasured coin and this fractional coin continues the beloved Silver Libertad series that began in 1982. Cherished for its stunning design and limited bullion mintage, 1/2 oz Silver Libertads are great collector's items!
- Contains 1/2 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Individual coins come in protective plastic flips. Multiples of 25 are packaged in original sealed rolls.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Features the National Seal of Mexico with the official name for Mexico in Spanish: “Estados Unidos Mexicanos”.
- Reverse: Depicts two key symbols of the Mexican people, the Winged Victory statue in the forefront and the Mexican volcanoes Popocatépetl and Iztaccíhuatl in the background.
- Guaranteed by Banco de Mexico.
Handle your 1/2 oz Silver Libertad with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This magnificent Brilliant Uncirculated 1/2 oz Silver coin is a popular choice not only because of its attractive design, but also its mintage at Casa de Moneda de Mexico, the oldest mint in North America. Add this 2015 1/2 oz Silver Mexican Libertad coin to your cart today!