This coin has a 90% white obverse with an 80% blue toning shade on the reverse. No major marks, with surprising luster for an MS-62. This date is tough to find in high grades with just over 300 pieces finer at PCGS.
- PCGS encapsulation offers protection and guarantees the condition of the coin.
- Designed by Adolph Weinman.
- Obverse: Depicts Liberty walking toward the sun carrying a bundle of branches.
- Reverse: Features an eagle perched on a rock with its wings up ready to take flight.
- Mintage of 1,940,000 pieces.
This coin would be a great addition to any collection. Add this 1917-D Reverse Walking Liberty Half dollar to your order today!