The third in the series of 2 oz Tokelau ring-shaped coins commemorates the Year of the Goat. Each Goat represents one of the four main elements, earth, fire, air and water, all linked with a delicate pattern and produced in the fifth main element, metal, in this case pure silver.
- Contains 2 oz of .999 Silver.
- Comes in a presentation box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: A profile portrait of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Depicts four colorful stylized goats around the outside of the ring coin.
- Coin designed and produced by Treasures of Oz.