This series 1914 $10 Federal Reserve Note is from the St. Louis District. This note has a portrait of Andrew Jackson on the front with Agriculture and Industry on the back.
- The first of the Federal Reserve Notes issued for general circulation.
- Each note comes housed in an archival quality currency sleeve.
- Circulated $10 note from series 1914.
- Note is in Very Fine condition.
- Last printed in 1928 and bears the portrait of President Andrew Jackson.
This example will have the signature combination of Burke and Houston which identify this note as Friedberg#934. This note is in Very Fine condition with typical wear for the grade. This series 1914 $10 Federal Reserve Note has a portrait of Andrew Jackson at center. The reverse features vignettes representing Agriculture and Industry.