This Gem Proof displays brilliant mirrored surfaces and a bit of cameo contrast. Color is white with just a hint of Gold toning around parts of the rim.
- NGC encapsulation offers protection and guarantees the condition of the coin.
- Designed by Adolph Weinman.
- Obverse: Depicts Liberty walking toward the sun carrying a bundle of branches.
- Reverse: Features an eagle perched on a rock with its wings raised ready to take flight.
- Mintage of 21,120 pieces.
This coin would be a great addition to any collection. Add this 1942 Walking Liberty Half Dollar to your order today.