This South African Gold 1/2 Sovereign was minted in 1925 and features the rare "SA" mintmark of the Pretoria Mint.
- Contains .1177 oz actual Gold weight.
- Graded MS-63 and authenticated by NGC and encapsulated in a sealed holder to protect your investment.
- Obverse: Depicts the bust of King George V.
- Reverse: Features a rendition of St. George mounted on horseback slaying a dragon, designed by Benedetto Pistrucci.
- Minted at the Pretoria Mint. "SA" mintmark featured on the coin's reverse.
Protect and display your Gold 1/2 Sovereign in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
It is easy to see why the Gold Sovereign is one of the most popular Gold coins in the world. Add this beautiful South African Gold 1/2 Sovereign to your cart today!