Jerusalem is a holy city to Jews, Christians and Muslims around the world, as each has a storied history with this ancient city. These beautiful Silver rounds contain .999 fine Silver and feature well-known images from around Jerusalem.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Round comes in protective plastic. Multiples of 20 are packaged in plastic sheets.
- Obverse: The outline of the city of Jerusalem with its name in English and Hebrew.
- Reverse: The Holy Land Mint logo and the year 2015, along with the Hebrew year 5774 written in Hebrew, are surrounded by the Silver weight and purity.
- Produced by the Holy Land Mint of Israel.
Display your Holy Land Mint Round in style by adding an attractive gift box to your order.
Jerusalem is a city treasured by people around the world. Add this 1 oz Silver round to your cart today!
The Holy Land Mint Israel Coins & Medals Corp. (ICMC) was established in 1961. They stand true to their stated objective of "commemorating significant historic, national, social, scientific, and cultural achievements of the State of Israel." The Holy Land Mint specializes in commissioning, designing, minting and distributing unique Gold and Silver products which reflect the unique character of Israel’s past, present and hoped-for future.