First in the Royal Canadian Mint's Prehistoric Animal Series is the Woolly Mammoth!
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver with a Proof finish.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the near perfect Proof-69 condition.
- Very low limited mintage of only 7,500 coins.
- Obverse: Displays Susanna Blunt's portrait of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Features a giant prehistoric woolly mammoth roaming the harsh terrain, with the face value of 20 Dollars, the year, and the purity.
Add this gorgeous 2014 1 oz Proof Silver Woolly Mammoth coin to your order today!
Roughly the same size as modern African Elephants, the Woolly Mammoth weighed up to 6 tons. It adapted to arctic climates during the last ice age with two layers of thick fur to provide insulation from the elements. Its iconic tusks are magnificently featured on this coin, and are the most notable physical feature of these animals.