Any quantity only $2.49 per oz over spot!
John R. Sinnock's bold design on this 90% Silver coin is a direct reflection of one of America's most prolific inventors, Benjamin Franklin, adding interest to collectors and investors.
- Approximately 35.75 oz of 90% Silver.
- Coins come packaged in a heavy duty canvas bag.
- Each $50 bag of 90% Silver Franklin Half-Dollars contains 100 coins.
- Obverse: John Sinnock's design of Benjamin Franklin with "Liberty" above and "In God We Trust" below.
- Reverse: Depiction of the Liberty Bell with a small eagle to the right, fulfilling the requirement of half dollars depicting an eagle.
- These average circulated coins are dated 1948-1963.
Protect your Silver in storage from the adverse effects of moisture in the air by adding these silica gel packets to your order.
This series was cut short with the introduction of the Kennedy Half Dollar in 1964, making the Franklin Half Dollars even more desirable. Add several $50 Face-Value Bags of Franklin Half Dollars to your cart today!
Dates on these coins will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.
Pre-1965 90% Silver coins, sometimes referred to as junk Silver or scrap Silver, are a great way to start your Silver investments. These Silver coins were pulled from circulation with the introduction of copper/nickel clad coins and the rising demand of Silver. The public saved them for their 90% Silver content as a rainy day fund they can fall back on.