Any quantity only $2.99 per oz over spot!
These coins are struck to honor the 35th president of The United States: John F. Kennedy. As a one year only type (circulation quality 90% Silver) these coins are highly desirable among many Americans, especially those that lived during his presidency.
- Approximately 35.75 oz of 90% Silver.
- Coins come packaged in a heavy duty canvas bag.
- Each $50 bag of 90% Silver Kennedy Half-Dollars contains 100 coins.
- These average circulated coins are dated 1964 only.
- Mixed 'P' Philadelphia and 'D' Denver mintmarks.
Pre-1965 90% Silver coins, sometimes referred to as junk Silver or scrap Silver, are a great way to start your Silver investments. These Silver coins were pulled from circulation with the introduction of copper/nickel clad coins and the rising demand of Silver. The public saved them for their 90% Silver content as a rainy day fund they can fall back on.