Any quantity only $1.99 per oz over spot!
These coins are highly desirable for their outstanding design features. Many of these coins made their way into "March of Dimes" folders to help support a cure for polio. Most years and mintmarks are readily available to collectors.
- Approximately 35.75 oz of 90% Silver.
- Coins come packaged in a heavy duty canvas bag.
- Each $50 bag of 90% Silver Mercury Dimes contains 500 coins.
- Obverse: Adapted from Adolph Weinman’s depiction of Lady Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap, a classic Western symbol of liberty and freedom, with its wings intended to symbolize freedom of thought.
- Reverse: A fasces juxtaposed with an olive branch, intended to symbolize America's readiness for war combined with its desire for peace.
- Average circulated coins dated 1916-1945.
Protect your Silver in storage from the adverse effects of moisture in the air by adding these silica gel packets to your order.
These beautiful coins were minted during what is known as "The Renaissance of American Coinage." Add several $50 Face-Value Bags of 90% Silver Mercury Dimes to your cart today!
Dates on these coins will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.
Pre-1965 90% Silver coins, sometimes referred to as junk Silver or scrap Silver, are a great way to start your Silver investments. These Silver coins were pulled from circulation with the introduction of copper/nickel clad coins and the rising demand of Silver. The public saved them for their 90% Silver content as a rainy day fund they can fall back on.