Any quantity only $2.99 per oz over spot!
These coins are highly desirable for their outstanding design features. Many of these coins made their way into "March of Dimes" folders to help support a cure for polio. Most years and mintmarks are readily available to collectors.
- Approximately 35.75 oz of 90% Silver.
- Coins come packaged in a heavy duty canvas bag.
- Each $50 bag of 90% Silver Mercury Dimes contains 500 coins.
- Obverse: Adapted from Adolph Weinman’s depiction of Lady Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap, a classic Western symbol of liberty and freedom, with its wings intended to symbolize freedom of thought.
- Reverse: A fasces juxtaposed with an olive branch, intended to symbolize America's readiness for war combined with its desire for peace.
- Average circulated coins dated 1916-1945.
These beautiful coins were minted during what is known as "The Renaissance of American Coinage." Add several $50 Face-Value Bags of 90% Silver Mercury Dimes to your cart today!
Dates on these coins will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.
Pre-1965 90% Silver coins, sometimes referred to as junk Silver or scrap Silver, are a great way to start your Silver investments. These Silver coins were pulled from circulation with the introduction of copper/nickel clad coins and the rising demand of Silver. The public saved them for their 90% Silver content as a rainy day fund they can fall back on.