Any quantity only $2.99 per oz over spot!
These canvas bags containing $50 face value of Walking Liberty Half Dollars are a great way to own larger amounts of a beloved Silver design with just one purchase. Start investing in vintage Silver today.
- Approximately 35.75 oz of 90% Silver.
- Coins come packaged in a heavy duty canvas bag.
- Each bag of 90% Silver Walking Liberty Half-Dollars contains 100 coins.
- Obverse: Features Lady Liberty walking toward the sun carrying a bundle of branches. Displays the mintmark on the obverse instead of the reverse.
- Reverse: Depicts an eagle perched on a rock with its wings stretched ready to take flight.
- These average circulated coins are dated 1916-1947.
These beautiful coins were minted during what is known as "The Renaissance of American Coinage." Add several $50 Face-Value Bags of Walking Liberty Half-Dollars to your cart today!
Dates on these coins will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.
Pre-1965 90% Silver coins, sometimes referred to as junk Silver or scrap Silver, are a great way to start your Silver investments. These Silver coins were pulled from circulation with the introduction of copper/nickel clad coins and the rising demand of Silver. The public saved them for their 90% Silver content as a rainy day fund they can fall back on.