The Royal Canadian Mint has long been known for high quality .9999 fine Silver products and this uniquely sized item continues that tradition. This item is scratched, damaged, or otherwise impaired.
- Contains 1.25 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in plastic tubes. All other coins will be in protective plastic.
- Low anticipated mintage from the Royal Canadian Mint.
- Security enhancements of radial lines on both the obverse and reverse, along with a reeded edge, add a sophisticated brilliance.
- Obverse: Susanna Blunt’s design of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the $8 face value.
- Reverse: A majestic bison running through the plains of Canada, while weight and purity are listed below.
This unique coin would make a great addition to any Silver coin collection for its size and Royal Canadian Mint beauty. Add the 1.25 oz Silver Bison coin to your cart today!
North America's heaviest land animal is the Bison, known commonly as the American bison. For millennia, the bison and its ancestors dominated much of central North America, from what is now Alaska through the Canadian prairies and American Midwest, as far south as central Mexico and as far east as near the Appalachians of the United States.