These coins were struck in commemoration of the 300th anniversary (tercantenary) of Connecticut. This coin was graded MS-66 by PCGS and encapsulated in a sealed holder to protect your investment.
- Contains .3617 oz of Silver.
- Encapsulation by PCGS guarantees the condition of this coin.
- Mintage of 25,018 coins.
- Obverse: An eagle perched on a rock.
- Reverse: Charter Oak
- Designed by Henry G. Kreis.
- Guaranteed by the United States Mint.
Protect and display your Connecticut Half Dollar in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
This commemorative coin will make an excellent addition to any collection. Add this historical Half Dollar to your cart today!