This is a nice and original coin with no distracting marks.
- Contains 0.0723 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation offers protection and guarantees the MS-63 condition of the coin.
- Mintage of 19,760,000 coins.
- Designed by Charles Barber.
- Obverse: Features Lady Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap and laurel wreath.
- Reverse: Displays a wreath surrounding the denomination.
Protect and display your graded coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This coin will make a great addition to any collection. Add this 1913 Barber Dime to your cart today!