Aquarius is the first round in the SkullCoins Zodiac Series. These rounds have a hand-applied antique finish, adding eeriness to the design.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Round comes encapsulated with a signed certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of 500 rounds.
- Obverse: Aquarius, the water carrier, pouring water out of a vase.
- Reverse: The memento mori (Latin for "remember that you must die") design showing all 12 zodiac symbols surrounding the weight, purity and series name.
- Edge is engraved with serial number matching the certificate of authenticity.
Protect and display your round in style by adding an attractive presentation box recommended for this round.
This Silver round is meant to serve as an artistic piece that illustrates the concept of life, specifically how our days are numbered, in a Zodiac theme. Add this bold collector's piece to your cart today!
In the Greek tradition, the constellation Aquarius became represented as a single vase from which a stream poured down to Piscis Austrinus. The name in the Hindu zodiac is "kumbha" meaning "water-pitcher," showing that the zodiac reached India via Greek intermediaries.
The "memento mori" design is meant to reflect the vanity of earthly life and the transient nature of all earthly goods and pursuits.