A much better date in the series and rarely encountered this nice! A nice bold date and original color make this almost uncirculated coin a perfect fit for any higher end set.
- Contains .1808 oz of Silver.
- Individual coins come in protective plastic flips.
- Mintage of 9,716,000 pieces.
- Designed by Hermon MacNeil.
- Obverse: Depicts a militaristic Liberty wearing chainmail walking through a gate and holding an olive branch and a shield.
- Reverse: Depicts an eagle in flight.
Protect your Standing Liberty Quarter by adding a protective capsule to your order.
This coin would be a great addition to any collection so act now and add to your cart today!