The third issue in the Royal Canadian Mint’s stunning series of intricate 1/25-ounce pure Gold “Birds of Prey” coins features the amazing Snowy Owl.
- Contains 1/25 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Encapsulated and presented in a Royal Canadian Mint branded maroon clamshell with black beauty box.
- Obverse: Displays the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Features a portrait of a snowy owl. The image depicts the head of the snowy owl in exacting detail, its characteristically thick plumage nearly engulfing its small black bill and covering its smooth, wide-eyed head. The owl’s striking eyes gleam with intensity. The shaded bars on the owl’s head and neck feathers suggest that it is a female or a juvenile male.
- Very low limited mintage of 7,500 coins.