Nice, problem-free example of this better date quarter.
- Contains .1808 oz of Silver.
- Individual coins come in a protective plastic flip.
- Designed by Charles Barber.
- Obverse: Features Lady Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap and laurel wreath.
- Reverse: Displays an eagle with outstretched wings and a shield at its chest, holding a banner in its beak and an olive branch and cluster of arrows in its talons.
Protect your Barber Quarter with a clear plastic holder to your order.
This coin would be a great addition to any collection. Add this 1908-S Barber Quarter to your cart today!