These coins feature a yearly changing design. The popular Silver Panda series gains even more collectibility with the MS-69 grade from NGC, one of the top coin grading services.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-69 condition of the coin.
- First Releases label ensures that the coin was received by NGC within the first 30 days of release.
- Obverse: Depicts the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests in the Temple of Heaven in Beijing encircled by the phrase "People's Republic of China" in Chinese and the year 2013.
- Reverse: Features a trio of pandas drinking at the local watering hole.
- Guaranteed by the People's Bank of China.
Display your certified Silver Panda in style by adding a presentation box to your order.
The Chinese Panda series is popular around the world for its unique designs and quality minting. Add this MS-69 1 oz Silver Panda to your cart today!