This 1922 $20 St. Gaudens Gold Double Eagle has been certified as MS-65 by NGC, one of the top two coin grading services. This coin has a population of only 515 coins!
- Contains .9675 oz of Gold.
- This coin has a mintage of 1,375,500.
- NGC encapsulation authenticates and protects the MS-65 condition of the coin.
- Designed by Augustus Saint-Gaudens and minted from 1907-1933.
- Obverse: Shows Lady Liberty striding in front of the sun's rays with a fiery torch in her right hand and an olive branch in her left.
- Reverse: Features a majestic bald eagle in flight with "UNITED STATES OF AMERICA" and "TWENTY DOLLARS" above.
- U.S. Mint issue from the Philadelphia mint.
Protect your investment by adding a beautiful presentation box to your order.
NGC, one of the top two coin grading services, has guaranteed the Gem Brilliant Mint State-65 condition of this coin, adding collectibility to the beloved design. Enhance your collection by adding this $20 Saint-Gaudens Gold Double Eagle to your cart today!