The Sesquicentennial 50¢ and $2.50 were struck to commemorate the 150th anniversary of the signing the Declaration of Independence.
- NGC encapsulation offers protection and guarantees the MS-66 condition.
- Designed by John Sinnock.
- Obverse: Features Lady Liberty holding a torch in her right hand and an unfurled scroll in her left.
- Reverse: Depicts Independence Hall in Philadelphia, PA.
- Population 264/3.
- One of only two different $2.50 Gold coins in the classic commemorative series.
Protect and display your graded coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This coin will make a great addition to any collection. Add this 1926 Gold $2.50 America Sesquicentennial coin to your cart today!