Proof Platinum Eagle coins are collector versions of the U.S. Mint's beloved Platinum Eagle bullion coins and have limited mintages, adding to their collectibility. Proof coins are struck two or more times, producing a very high degree of detail.
- Contains 1/10 oz of .9995 fine Platinum.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the near perfect PF-69 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: The strong face of the statue below the word "Liberty," with the year and "In God We Trust" to the side. "E Pluribus Unum" is engraved along Liberty's raised arm.
- Reverse: Designed by Tom Cleveland showing the American bald eagle representing the Judicial Branch of government.
- Features the West Point Mint's "W" mintmark.
Protect and display your Platinum Eagle in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
The beloved design on this fractional Platinum Eagle is often considered one of the most beautiful designs in all of American coinage. Add this 2007-W 1/10 oz Platinum Eagle to your cart today!