With only 300 available sets worldwide, it makes this set a rare gem. The 1999 represents the old millennium, 2000 the passing into the new millennium and 2001, the beginning of the new millennium.
- Contains 3 oz of .9167 Gold.
- Proof coins come in original box and with certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Likeness of Paul Kruger, South Africa’s first and only president, along with “South Africa” in Afrikaans and English.
- Reverse: A Springbok antelope, the national animal of South Africa, along with the year of minting and Gold weight.
- Minted by the South African Mint.