The first in the Prehistoric Animals series is struck in 1/10 oz of .9999 proof gold. With a limited mintage of only 3,000 coins, this is sure to be a staple of RCM collections.
- Contains 1/10 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Comes encapsulated and presented in a maroon flock-lined clamshell case protected by a black sleeve and accompanied by a serialized certificate.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: A giant prehistoric woolly mammoth roaming the harsh terrain.
- Mintage of only 3,000 coins.
- Each coin has been individually inspected by Royal Canadian Mint assurance specialists.
A phenomenal design to grace a coin of this size, the reverse highlights both the imposing specimen the prehistoric animal was as well as the solitude of its life. Add this beautiful Royal Canadian Mint gold coin to your cart today!