This 1/20 oz Colorized coin from the Perth Mint celebrates the Year of the Goat, the eighth animal in the 12-year cycle of the Chinese zodiac. These coins have a strict mintage cap and sell-out quickly every year!
- Contains 1/20 oz of .9999 pure Gold.
- Each coin comes in a plastic capsule.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, purity of .9999 fine Gold and the monetary denomination are shown on the obverse.
- Reverse: Each Gold coin features a colorized adult male goat standing on a ridge in a stylized mountain scene. The Chinese character for “goat” and the inscription “Year of the Goat” also appear in the design with The Perth Mint’s traditional “P” mintmark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
This spectacular 2015 Colorized 1/20 oz Gold Lunar Year of the Goat is available at a lower price point than its full ounce counterpart. Grow your Lunar collection with this stunning 2015 Colorized 1/20 oz Gold Lunar Year of the Goat release from the Perth Mint by adding it to your cart today!
The birth years for people ruled by the Chinese Lunar goat include 1919, 1931, 1943, 1955, 1967, 1979, 1991, 2003 and 2015. Those born under the influence of this sign are said to be elegant, charming, artistic, gifted and calm.