This 2015 Silver American Eagle has been graded a perfect MS-70 by NGC, one of the top coin grading services. Additionally, each carries the Early Releases label, guaranteeing it was received by NGC within the first 30 days of release from the U.S Mint.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- NGC encapsulation protects the coin and guarantees its perfect 70 condition.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American Flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies. The West Point Mint's "W" mint mark can be seen below the eagle.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your certified Silver American Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
In addition to the classic, beloved design, this coin comes with the added appeal of being graded a Perfect 70 Early Release by NGC, which ensures that the coin is in top condition when leaving the U.S. Mint. Add the certified 2015 Burnished Silver American Eagle to your cart today!