|Grade:||BU &/or Proof|
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||1.1775 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||British Royal Mint|
Only $84.92 per oz over spot!
These beautiful Gold coins depict St. George slaying the dragon, one of the most iconic images featured on British coinage. Each coin contains more than an ounce of Gold, making them popular around the world.
- Contains 1.1775 oz actual Gold weight.
- Most coins will be in capsules. Some will be in protective plastic flips.
- Obverse: Depicts a bust of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: A rendition of St. George mounted on horseback slaying a dragon, designed by Benedetto Pistrucci.
- Minted at the British Royal Mint.
This beautiful Benedetto Pistrucci design has been used on British coinage for more than 150 years. Add some these classic Gold coins to your cart today!
Dates and conditions are of our choice and are limited to available inventory.