These beautiful Gold coins depict St. George slaying the dragon, one of the most iconic images featured on British coinage. Each coin contains more than an ounce of Gold, making them popular around the world.
- Contains 1.1775 oz actual Gold weight.
- Most coins will be in capsules. Some will be in protective plastic flips.
- Obverse: Depicts a bust of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: A rendition of St. George mounted on horseback slaying a dragon, designed by Benedetto Pistrucci.
- Minted at the British Royal Mint.
This beautiful Benedetto Pistrucci design has been used on British coinage for more than 150 years. Add some these classic Gold coins to your cart today!
Dates and conditions are of our choice and are limited to available inventory.
Gold -- why buy Gold from APMEX?Gold is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Grade:||BU &/or Proof|
|Metal Content:||1.1775 troy oz|